|AFRICA >> EGYPT >> CAIRO|
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
|A gracious sanctuary on the west bank of the Nile, with impressive views of the Great Pyramids over the old-growth canopy of Cairo's ancient Zoological and Botanical Gardens, the Hotel is at the centre of the prestigious new First Residence apartments and shops.|
35 Giza Street, Giza, Cairo 12311, Egypt
|Four Seasons Hotel Cairo is a sanctuary on the west bank of the Nile, at the centre of the prestigious new First Residence shopping and residential complex. The Hotel's 269 guest rooms and suites, the largest in the city, take full advantage of the diverse setting with dramatic views. |
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence offers 269 luxury hotel guest rooms, including 43 suites. Among the most spacious HOTEL ROOMS in Cairo, our comfortable luxury accommodations take full advantage of their setting, allowing you to look out on a range of lovely vistas, including the pyramids, botanical gardens and captivating views of the city itself.
Inside, you'll be embraced by soothing interiors featuring soft gold, red and green tones and gilded, empire-style furnishings. Advanced in-room technology includes wired or wireless Internet access, dual-line telephones with voicemail and satellite television to keep you entertained during your downtime. Signature Four Seasons marble bathrooms include a deep soaking tub, large granite-topped vanity and separate glass-enclosed shower.
|FACILITIES & SERVICES |
- Seasons: is an elegant, serene restaurant overlooking Cairo and the Nile River. Featuring a dynamic open kitchen and seating 75, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The space is highlighted by stained glass, wall murals, contemporary artwork and a magnificent Murano glass chandelier from Venice. Sophisticated lighting and flickering candles combine to create a romantic mood.
- Spa: Discover the ultimate experience at the Spa and Wellness Centre. Egyptian philosophy regards beauty as a holistic concept, embracing both the inner and outer self. The Spa and Wellness Centre cares for the whole person, bringing together the physical and spiritual senses to promote a feeling of total health.
- Fitness: With views overlooking the Nile, the state-of-the-art Wellness Centre offers cardiovascular equipment furnished with individual audiovisual monitors and personal headsets, as well as an extensive range of weight-training machines and free weights. The services of personal trainers are available. A combined men and ladies fitness room is available, as well as a private ladies fitness room, both offering the latest fitness equipment.
- Down pillows
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Hair dryer
- Large closet
- INTERNET ACCESS
- Wired or wireless Internet access (fee applies)
- Fax machine on request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- All-news cable network
- Complimentary newspaper with breakfast
- DVD player
- ROOM FEATURES
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar
- 42-inch TV with DVD player
- Bose Wave radio
- Multi-line telephone
|RESTAURANTS & BARS |
Lai Thai provides an exquisite experience in an inviting atmosphere, complemented by authentic Thai cuisine.
Aura is located on the 4th floor by the swimming pool. It offers modern Lebanese flavors amid an engaging and sophisticated ambience.
The Tea Lounge serves a full complement of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including cocktails and fresh juices. Turkish and Arabic sweets, light snacks, sandwiches and pastas are also available.
With its warm club atmosphere and cigar bar, the Library Bar is an intimate and informal meeting place, highlighted by a spectacular view overlooking the Nile. The bar features premium brands with a full selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.